Evan visited with us today. I got my time with him for 2 hours before Pappy got home from work. Once Pappy is home, Evan just wants to wrestle and play with his grandpa. Today, he ate left over spaghetti, garlic bread, a whole banana and chocolate milk. I gave him a bath right after his dinner. He had spaghetti all over him. Evan liked it though. Evan is just talking so much. His latest is Tank you for thank you. Evan says "outside", "cookie", "cracker", "mirror", "pretty", "book", "I did", "all done", "a baby", "a bear", "rock", "bath', "eat" and "a ball" to just name a few. He now talks in sentences that are mostly his own language. If I listen carefully, I sometimes can catch a word that I understand. Oh, he also repeats "Big boy." He must think he is a big boy because he will call children 3 or 4 years old "a baby." Evan loves any kind of a ball. We are thankful for the time that we have with our precious grandson.
No comments:
Post a Comment