Evan gave me his first kiss today. I asked, "Evan, can you give Grammie a kiss?" He leaned his head toward my mouth and kissed me. How precious!!! Later, I said, "Can you give Pappy a kiss?" He kissed Pappy, too. It was a wet one and surprised Pappy. Evan has been kissing his Mommy and Daddy for awhile. Today, was my first kiss!!! I realized today that he looks and acts more like a little boy than a baby. They grow up too fast!!!!
Pappy brought down some toys from the attic that Uncle Zach and Evan's mommy used when they were little. I am excited to see Evan at our house on Tuesday to show him a doggy that he can pull and the Fisher Price Farm. I will only show him a couple new old toys at a time. It is such fun having a grandchild.
The Third of June
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment