We were happy to have Evan with us for a few hours on Saturday evening. Evan loved Pappy's grilled cheese sandwich and he loved his banana. He ate almost a whole grilled cheese sandwich and a whole banana. Oh, he drank a cup of chocolate milk,too. His Mommy Alisson told me that Evan's latest new food is ice cream. We gave him just a little of vanilla ice cream. Evan said, Mmmmmmmmmm. I called Aunt Bonnie to talk to Evan. Evan walked around saying Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi. I asked him to say Bonnie and he did!!! No Grammie yet. Evan says his dog's name Jackie!!! He now calls the bear in his rocking chair "a big bear." I introduced him to "a big brown bear". Maybe that will be next. I asked him if he wanted to read a book or have his bottle. He said, "Book." Too be sure that is what he wanted, I started to give him his night time bottle. Evan turned his head away and said, "Book." So, I got a book to read to him. I am so thankful that he likes to have books read to him. I love that time with him. He is a little boy now.... so grown up.... too fast and he is only 14 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment