We had Evan with us today for a few hours while his family went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. Evan was so much fun. He talks so much and understands a lot. He ate his lunch and played with his Pappy and Grammie. We introduced him to chocolate milk today. He really liked it and drank it right out of a regular cup. He said, "Milk" after drinking the first small cup. I read to him Five Little Monkeys Sitting in a Tree. When the crocodile Snaps, I clapped my hands. By the end of the story, Evan was clapping for the snap, too. His Mommy said, "Evan has a little cold. He may want to just sit and cuddle." He was on the go from 11:45 to 1:30. Here is a picture of Evan getting tired. We kept him awake so he would nap for his Mommy and Daddy. I thought this was a sweet picture of Evan and Pappy.
The Third of June
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment