Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Evan Dancing


Evan not only clapped to the music, he, also, danced while sitting. It was too cute. He bounced up and down on his bottom. He is becoming such a little man. Tonight, he did not like the turkey rice and vegetables meal that his Mommy brought over. He took one bite and said "All done." (I know that is my fault. I taught him sign language for all done a few months ago." Evan, also, turned his head away. When I tried one more time. he even pushed my hand away. Evan said, "Cracker." So, I gave him some Ritz crackers and cheese. When I gave him some cheese, Evan said, "Mmm-Mmmmm". Evan spends most of his time walking from our kitchen, to the family room, down the hallway to our bedroom and back to the kitchen. He sometimes detours to the living room. He doesn't get into anything, he just walks, walks, walks. Evan does like to see the Thomas Kincaid night light in our bedroom. He looks at it and says "Pretty." Evan's favorite words are "a bear" and "a dog-ruff ruff." He is so funny. We are enjoying him soooooo much.

No comments: