Friday, December 25, 2009

Hi from Evan (with Grammie's Help)

Hi Family and Friends,
This is my first Christmas that I know what is going on. I am having a great time. Uncle Zach and Aunt Laurie are in town for Christmas. We had a great spaghetti dinner at Grammie and Pappy's house. On Christmas Eve, I went to the Children's Service at Grammie and Pappy's church with my family, Grammie and Pappy, and Uncle Zach and Aunt Laurie. I really liked the puppets. Then, everybody came to my house for pizza. Puppets and Pizza... it can't get much better. Uncle Zach fed me my bah bah (bottle) before bedtime. I love my Uncle Zach and Aunt Laurie soooooo much. Christmas morning Grammie and Pappy came over to see us open our presents. Grammie got me out of my crib and I had a special Christmas surprise for her. She had to change my diaper. As she changed my diaper, Grammie sang Joy to the World, Go Tell It on the Mountan and Silent Night to me. I loved it. In a little bit we are going over to Grammie and Pappy's house for Christmas dinner and presents. Yeah!!!'
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Love,
Evan

No comments: