Since I am on winter break, I got to play with Evan at our house yesterday for a couple of hours. He is at such a fun age. He understands a lot and answers "Yeah" (of course I would rather have him say "Yes") and turns his head for "No." Evan is definitely walking now. He can get himself to stand from a sitting position and takes off walking. After his lunch today, I gave him a piece of a cookie. (I asked Alisson first if it would be ok). Evan smiled a big smile. I said, "Cookie" and he repeated cookie. Evan likes Ritz crackers, too. He said, "Cracker." He is starting to work on the computer at Fisher Price where he can tap anywhere for cause and effect. Since he is so on the go, Evan is not really interested in his toys. He just wants to go, go, go. We watched Sesame Street and he repeated Big Bird. I remember Zach and Alisson at this age.... such little sponges with language development. I love being a grandma!!!!
1 comment:
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment