Evan visited with us this evening for a couple of hours. He loved eating Pappy G's leftover spaghetti. We put the lights on the Christmas tree last night just for Evan to see tonight. I told him "pretty." He kept repeating "Pretty". Aunt Bon Bon heard him say "Pretty" on the telephone. Evan is so amazing to just look at all of our Christmas decorations and not touch them. Tonight he heard the garage go down and I thought he said Papa. Maybe that is his name for Pappy G. Evan still is not calling me anything. He looks at me when Pappy says "Where is Grammie?" I just want to be called something. He understands so much more than he can verbally express or least so we can understand what he is saying. I asked Evan, "Do you want your bottle?" (He only takes a bottle at bedtime). He said, "Yeah" and crawled over to me. Evan still likes to throw balls and just about anything else. Oh, he likes to bang things, too. Tonight he signed "more" for more spaghetti. Of course, I love seeing him do that. Evan brings us such joy and makes us laugh.
1 comment:
Well it took Cate about 22 months to call me anything. Now I'm Gamma and she says it over and over:)
Post a Comment