Today we were able to do our family tradition of a breakfast at Scrambler Marie's in Perrysburg. Pappy and I arrived a few minutes before the rest of the family to get a table. The hostess looked at us and said "2?". I answered, "9, 6 adults and 3 children-- 2 booster chairs and a highchair." It was a funny moment. Pappy and I had 5 minutes to have a relaxing coffee. Then, Zach and Laurie arrived. Three minutes later, Alisson and Terence and Evan and the 2 kiddos arrived. Alisson and I entertained Evan and all went well. It was busy at our table, however, no one else was aware of 3 children 5 and under. It was a very fun time. As always, these family times together are very special to me. Evan ate some of my scrambled eggs, potatoes and he loved apple butter on a cinnamon raisin muffin. Evan thought it was very funny to hit his sippy cup of water on the table because the water sprayed out on him. We were there for 40 minutes and I only had to hold Evan for the last 5 minutes. He is such a good little boy and so cute, too!! Uncle Zach carried Evan out as we got the coats on the other 2 kiddos. Evan has really become attached to Uncle Zach during this visit. They have been best buddies. I praise and thank God for family times we have had during the Christmas season!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment