Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 5 or Last Day with Ty and Ava

Well, VBS ended today for our daughter and today was my last day with my two buddies.  When you have your grandchildren for several days, you really get to know them.  I had a great week with Ty and Ava and am so thankful to God for giving these special gifts to our family.
Morning swimming time has ended.
 After baths, it is snack time... cookies.  Ava says "Cookie" very clearly.
 Here is Ava Skyping with Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Charlie.  Each morning we Skyped with Aunt Bonnie.  She taught Ava to say E-I, E-I  O.
 Tyler playing with a top given to the kiddos by Great Grandpa and Great Grandma K.
 My favorite photo.  Ava is giving a lovey to her Mommy's Strawberry Shortcake doll she loved when she was little.  This is too precious.
 My family room with the kiddos at our house.

 The two little ones have gone home.  I love them sooooo much.
Day 5 photo of Ava and Tyler

No comments: