Today is Day 3 of my having Ty and Ava for the morning while their Mommy directs VBS at her church. We had a lot of fun in the pool today. Ava stayed close to me, however, she did play in the water. Tyler, on the other hand, had so much fun. I told Alisson that having only Ty and Ava reminds of my fun time with her and Zach when they were little. Fun! Fun!
I wanted to take a picture of Ava standing all by herself. Instead, she started taking steps towards me. Of course, I wished I had the video camera to capture this moment.
Tyler came and started working on this puzzle I had out. He worked and worked on it. When he put the pieces together, Ty was so proud of his accomplishment. He said, "I did it."
Playtime in the pool. I took Ava out of the pool to take a couple pictures. I had so much fun with them.
The Third of June
1 year ago




No comments:
Post a Comment