Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 4 with My Two Buddies

Today is Day 4 that I have had Tyler and Ava mornings this week.  They have been my buddies. 
 Tyler asked for Rice Krispies with no milk this morning.
 Ava is eating peanut butter toast and yogurt.  You can see the yogurt on her face.
 Tyler watching Curious George as we begin our morning fun.
 All this week Tyler has asked for chocolate milk and has always spilled some on his clothes.  So today, I had him take his shirt and shorts off.  Of course I heard "I spilled on me."  Oh well, easier to wipe it off his body than washing his clothes.
 Miss Ava eating salami and cheese for lunch.  She, also, ate blueberries and some yogurt.  She is wearing one of the boys' baby bibs since all of hers are in the wash.  It says " I love my grandpa."
 Ava is eating a piece of a Hershey kiss.  She loves her chocolate candy just as her Grammie does.  The last photo is just a cute photo of my two darling buddies this week.  I am going to miss them.

No comments: