At 7:02am this morning (October 20th) Tyler Daniel was born. He weighed 7lbs and was 21 inches long. His Daddy called us at 3:00am and said Alisson was having contractions 5 minutes apart. Since she delivers in Toledo, we had to hustle over right away. I rode up to the hospital with Terence and Alisson and Kori. Pappy G transported Josh and Evan to Alisson's friend Sarah. When Alisson arrived at the hospital at 4:00am, she was at 5 centimeters. Things went quickly. Alisson was such a champ!! She pushed maybe 3 or 4 times and out came baby Tyler. He came out crying but he did find his finger and thumb soon to console him. Tyler has won my heart already. He sneezed his first sneeze with me. I have Josh, Kori and Evan with me at our house. We will all go up to the hospital tonight. We are so thankful to God for this special gift!!! Here are Tyler with his Grammie and Pappy G at 1 hour old.
The Third of June
1 year ago
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy all went well. Give the family our best!
Post a Comment