Friday, October 22, 2010

Kids Last Day



Alisson, Terence and baby Tyler came home last night. We kept Josh, Kori and Evan overnight. This morning I took Kori to kindergarten and then took Josh and Evan home to adjust to Tyler being home. In these photos, I gave the kids one of Grammie's chocolate chip cookies after breakfast. I said, "This is a very big treat today because it is your last day with us." Evan, of course, repeated "Big treat." In the photo, you can see a little of Evan's black eye. He fell last week running around at church and bumped his eye on a speaker monitor. Poor little guy. I am already missing my grandkids. I told Alisson that I soon as I figured a good routine, it was time for them to leave. This morning went so well. Josh woke up first at 7:00. He started to eat breakfast and then Kori woke up at 7:15 and Evan at 7:30. I was able to keep everybody happy and I got Kori to kindergarten on time. My house now is too quiet. I love my grandchildren.

No comments: