Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun



We got to have Tyler with us for a couple of hours while everyone else went Trick-or-Treating. I was asked to give Tyler a bath. I was a little apprehensive at first with him being only 11 days old. Tyler and I both did great. He smelled so good after his bath. Tyler was awake more tonight. We Skyped with Uncle Zach and Great-aunt Bonnie. They loved seeing Tyler awake. It was so much fun. After Trick-or-Treating, we had family time with all. What can be better than Stimmel's Bakery pumpkin shaped sugar cookies and chocolate milk for the kiddos and coffee for the adults?!! This year Kori was Belle, Josh was Iron Man and Evan was a turkey. We laughed how Evan waddled in his costume. It reminded of us of The Christmas Story movie and the little boy coming down the steps in the bunny pajamas. He couldn't move and either could Evan. We had a wonderful Halloween with our family.

No comments: