Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Very Special Day






We have been waiting for this day for a long time. Our daughter and son-in-law officially adopted 2 children they have had for 2 1/2 years in their care. We now our forever Grammie and Pappy to our forever grandchildren Josh and Kori. We are so thankful that we could be at the court proceedings. It was a joyous day!!! Josh and Kori have been a part of our family since April 2008, however, it is now legal and official. And..... I can finally post pictures of them. Enjoy!!!!!! Thank you to our God for the wonderful addition to our family!!!!!

2 comments:

Rick and Lindsay said...

That is so wonderful! I remember when they came into your family- Cate was just an infant! It's been a long road, hasn't it? I'm grateful for a happy ending!

Linda P. said...

What a wonderful family picture. A very special day for all. Congratulations!!!