Last night Evan wanted Pappy G to put him to bed. Well, I noticed Evan sitting up longer than he usually does. I realized Pappy G did not turn on his moving fish light. I tried to sneak in Evan's room and turn on the fish light. Of course, Evan saw me. He stood up in his crib and said, "Up pease." I just had to get him up. This was at 9:00pm. I told Evan, "It is night night time. You will have to sit." Evan wanted to sit and rock with Pappy G. Evan now calls his grandpa Pappy G and not just Pappy. I had to take this precious photo of Evan cuddling with his Pappy G. Evan just sat and cuddled for about 15 minutes. Then Pappy G said, "Let's go find your blankie and doggy." Evan went right to sleep in his crib.
The Third of June
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment