Friday, August 27, 2010

Kids' Night With Us




Evan, Josh, and Kori came over this evening for a few hours while their Mommy and Daddy went out to eat. Kori drew houses with sidewalk chalk. Evan played cars and rode his big wheel. Josh rode his big wheel that our neighbors Dick and Kathy gave to us. Kori asked to have Smores. So, Pappy built the fire and all of us had Smores. Then, it was bathtime and shower time for the kiddos. After that, Evan asked for a cookie. So, all three kids sat at the table and had a cookie and chocolate milk. We watched Wonder Pets and read books. Kori worked on the computer, too. I love the photo of Evan eating his Smore. In the other photo, it looks like Pappy G may need a bigger rocking chair for all of his grandchildren. I just love being a Grammie. I am so glad to hear that the children are excited to come to our house.

No comments: