We had a busy but fun Thursday night and Friday norning. We gave Alisson and Terence and early anniversary gift-- a night at the Belamere Suites with watching the kiddos. We had Evan, J and M for a sleepover. It went great!!! Grammie had an assembly line of baths, shower, and pajamas. I told M that we were having a crazy Thursday--- pajamas first and then pizza. Pappy G went to get pizzas while I did baths for Evan and J and M wanted a shower. Evan sat at the table with us as we ate pizza. He is just waiting for the time when he can eat regular food. Evan went to sleep at 7:30pm and woke up at 6:30am. After watching the movie Ice Age that we recorded and eating popcorn. J and M had cereal and donuts and Evan had rice cereal and his bottle. Evan took his power nap at 9;00 so Grammie then helped J and M get dressed. Evan watched J and M kick the soccer ball around in the backyard. When they were leaving I asked M, "Did you have just an OK time or a fun time?" She said, "A fun time." It was fun!!! I am thankful that Gerry was not working today.
No comments:
Post a Comment