Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hi from Evan

Hello Family and Friends,
I am now 7 months old. I have 4 teeth-- 2 on the bottom, 2 on the top and I am getting 2 more teeth coming in on the top. I weigh 18 pounds now. I say Da-Da and I jabber different sounds a lot. I can scoot backwards and I am really trying to go forward. Grammie puts her hands out for me and I try so hard to get to her, but it just isn't happening yet. It is easier for me to just roll all over the place. I am eating the 2nd stage baby foods. Last night, I had vegetables and fruit for dinner. I am a growing boy. Thursday, I was at Grammie's. We went for a walk and she gave me a bath. I really like my baths!!! I am drinking water from a sippy cup and I hold on to the handles. My Grammie made up a song about me--- "We love our litlle Evan, a gift straight from Heaven, Evan is our grandson, With him we have so much fun". Grammie sings to me a lot. I like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, the ABC's, and nursery rhyme songs. I like to turn the pages in board books. I can pick up a small plastic ball and hold on to it. I really like to sit outside and watch the birds and listen for airplanes. I have fun with Grammie and Pappy G.
Love,
Evan
P.S. I will let you know when I start crawling.

No comments: