Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Smiley Evan


Evan was with us for awhile tonight. We had a lot of fun with him. Grammie even called Uncle Zach so he could hear Evan "talking." When I said, "Let's go bye bye," it sounded like Evan said "car." He says "ball" (actually "buh")when he is playing with a ball. He has started to make kissing sounds but he doesn't know he is kissing, however, Grammie says, "Kiss" everytime he makes the sound. Evan really likes to "talk" on the phone. It almost seems like he is carrying on a conversation with Aunt Bon Bon or Uncle Cha Cha. He is just too cute!!! So sorry that I have not had posts recently. We had to get a new computer so I was out of commission for a few days.

1 comment:

Linda P. said...

He looks so grown up sitting there. What a cutie:)
Hugs,
Cate's Gramma