Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's New with Evan

Evan now has 3 teeth... two on the bottom and one on top. The fourth tooth on top is just starting to come through. Mommy Alisson called me tonight and said, "We just videotaped Evan saying "Da Da." Daddy Terence said, "Say Da-Da," and Evan said, "Da Da." Just last week I told Terence that I thought I heard Evan say Da-Da in his rambling of sounds. Terence was excited to hear that. Imagine how tickled he is to have Evan say "Da Da!!!" Evan visited with some of our neighbors tonight... Mr. Dick, the two Miss Kathys, Miss Laurie and Mr. Kent. He charmed them all. Evan was very interested in watching Pappy G mow the lawn. He really liked the lawn mower. Evan had a cold and fever 101.5 yesterday, however, today he has no fever and the runny nose is much better. I could go on and on about our grandson, Evan, but I will stop for now. We praise God for this wonderful gift given to us!!!!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Belva,

Just love checking in. Evan is so blessed by his family. God is good!
I tell our boys very often that they are growing toooooo fast. They smile and want to stand next to me to measure.
Wonderful memories to store in our hearts.
Sally

Linda P. said...

So nice Evan doesn't mind loud noises like the lawn mower. Cate runs and cries as soon as Lindsay or Rick turn on the vacuum. Vacuuming while holding a baby is not easy:)
Linda