
Evan slept through the night, however, he woke up at 5:45am. He sat and watched Grammie and Pappy G eat breakfast. After eating his cereal and taking his bottle he watched the Mozart DVD. He then had play time. In this picture Evan is playing with his BGSU Falcon football that Aunt Bon Bon and Uncle Cha Cha gave him. Evan walked to Rainbow School with me (3 miles total) to visit with a BG firefighter who wanted make a map of Rainbow School. Evan smiled at Firefighter Ryan. On our way home we stopped to visit Bryce, Nurse Megan and Miss Kim. Kim said that Evan has Italian coloring. Evan ate applesauce for lunch and is now taking a nap. I am going to try to get some things done while he naps. He misses his Mommy and Daddy and really, really needs Grammie. As long as I hold him or in his constant sight, Evan is fine. I am loving my time with my precious grandson!!!! Thank you, God!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment