Evan and his family arrived home from Myrtle Beach late Sunday night. I was able to have Evan over today for a couple of hours. I noticed several developmental changes in him. I had not seen him in 8 days. Evan is starting to creep around on the floor to get toys. He used to just roll around to get something. He is, also, making more sounds to communicate. He definitely has Da-Da down. Evan seemed to have more hair and it was longer. Of course, he had a tan. Evan seems bigger, too. Alisson said he was wearing a 12 month outfit today. Evan was 7 months old on June 25. Pappy G and I got Evan a Cleveland Indians romper for a Welcome Back Home gift. I am so glad I bought 12 months. I was worried that maybe he would not want to come to me after being away so many days. As soon as I picked him up, he put his head on my shoulder and played with my hair. He knew his Grammie!!! Yeah!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment