Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Time With the Little Boys

 Our mornings last week started with the boys having breakfast.  Tyler had his baby cereal with fruit and Evan always wanted Rice Krispies---- he ate 3 bowls each morning.  I had Pappy get the high chair down again from the attic.  As I told some friends, it probably does not meet current safety standards, however, I am always right there with Tyler.  Evan is watching Sesame Street on the TV in our kitchen.
 Cute Tyler just playing.
Last week, each morning I got to have Evan and Tyler at my house while their Mommy taught VBS.  I had so much fun with the boys.  We did the pool 2 days and just played the other days.  They are so easy to take care of and way too cute.  I feel so lucky and blessed to live so close to 4/5 of my grandchildren.  I love when Tyler smiles at me.

No comments: