We had our annual Neighborhood Block party on Sunday. Alisson and family came, too. Granddaughter stayed with us for a few hours after her Mom and Dad took the little ones home for naptime. She is such a sweetheart and is so full of love.
My first attempt at making bakery like cupcakes for the Block Party. I used my Pampered Chef decorating tools to do the frosting just like D. C. Cupcakes do on TV. I made two dozen cupcakes and sprinkled them with edible red and blue glitter. I thought kids would like them and they did!!!!
Gerry (aka Pappy G) and I went to the zoo today to see the baby elephant Lucas. He is one month old.
The zoo was not very crowded on the Fourth of July so I could stay and watch Lucas and his Mommy for a long time.
Lucas is just too cute.
The gorillas are a favorite to see, too.
I told Gerry I was going to say "Which one is the gorilla (monkey)?" Ha! Ha! We had a wonderful time at the zoo.
The Third of June
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment