Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Last Weekend Fun

 Last weekend we all traveled to Fremont, Michigan to see our nephew/cousin Alex graduate from High School.  Here is Alex being recognized at their church.  We are so very proud of Alex. 
 Great-grandma and Great-grandpa, Aunt Sally & Uncle Dan, and Alisson & Terence and the kiddos and Pappy G and Grammie all stayed at the Harrington Inn.  Tyler and Kori stayed in our room Saturday night.  I had fed Tyler his cereal and put him in bed with Pappy G as I got ready for church.  Kori woke up and I asked her if she wanted to get in the king sized bed with Pappy and Tyler.  In this photo, it looks like Tyler and Kori are wondering what they should do with Pappy G.  Should they wake him up or let him sleep??
Well, they decided to wake up Pappy G.  We had a wonderful weekend with the family.  On Saturday night we swam with Josh, Kori, Evan and Tyler.  There was an adult for each child.  It was a lot of fun!!!!  Great Uncle Dan was Kori's swimming partner.  I had Tyler. Pappy and Terence traded having Josh and Evan.  What a memorable family weekend together!!!!!!

No comments: