Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fun Times With the Grandkiddos

 I asked Evan if I could take his picture.  He asked, "Grammie, can I do a silly face?"  I said sure.  So here is Evan's silly face.
 I asked Evan to show me his eyes and a nice smile.  So cute.
 I did an art project with the kiddos.  We sponge painted t-shirts with red, white and blue stars so they could dress alike for the Fourth of July.  This project went surprisingly very well.
 Early one morning Tyler decided to read the newspaper.  Not really.  He discovered the newspaper on the floor and enjoyed exploring with the newspaper.
 On Friday, Evan rested in the pack and play for about an hour.  I heard him say, "Can I get out of here?"  I let him get up.  He sat with Kori who only has quiet time.  Here they are cuddled up in the rocking chair recliner.
 Friday night (our last night with the grandkiddos) we had movie night after eating pizza for dinner.  Here is Pappy G with his crew.
 Evan, the early riser, got to help Pappy G bake a birthday cake for Mommy Alisson.
Tyler wearing his adorable onesie with the wording "Grandpa's Little Helper)".

No comments: