Alisson and Terence took the older kiddos to see the Kung Fu Panda 2. It was Evan's first time to see a movie at the movie theater. We got to have Tyler visit us. Tyler is now sitting up and playing with toys.
Tyler is very intent exploring this toy while sitting up. He so wants to crawl. Tyler gets frustrated when something he wants is out of hs reach. He tries to roll to it but frequently rolls away from the toy or whatever he wants. He is showing the beginning signs of crawling. Tyler showed a little stranger anxiety. I took him over to see my neighbor and good friend Kathy. Tyler cried. He never cries. I think he thought I was going to leave him with that stranger. Tyler was fine when we started to walk back to my house. Very interesting.
The Third of June
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment