We got to have the 4 grandchildren over for a few hours on Friday night. Pappy loves to have his arms full of his grandchildren. We had so much fun with them. I told the kiddos that they were being so good that they could have 2 cookies for their bedtime snack and cheese puffs. You would have thought I had given them the world. They were so excited.
Kori likes to play in the pink bedroom and play with the Madeline doll set I gave to her to just have at our house. Here she set up a birthday party. This is her special quiet place. The boys are not allowed to go in there when Kori is playing with the Madeline dolls. Too many small pieces for Evan and Josh does not need to bother her. Of course, she likes watching the TV in there too. She is my little princess!!!!
The Third of June
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment