Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Potty Time


Since I am home for 2 weeks, I told Alisson I would be happy to potty train Evan. I potty trained both of our children in a day. I takes one full day at home with no other distractions. Evan showed all signs of being ready.... vocabulary well-developed, wakes up with a dry diaper at night, and has gone potty before on the big potty. Evan did so well yesterday. He loved getting M&M's for sitting on the potty. When he went potty, he got M&M's and cheese puffs! We even called Thomas the Tank Engine (Aunt Bonnie) and Batman(Pappy G) to tell them that he went potty on his Froggy. Alisson bought him an adorable Fisher Price Froggy potty chair. He will still have potty accidents, but, he gets the idea of going on his Froggy potty. I thought this photo was too cute of Evan looking at a book while sitting on his potty chair.

No comments: