Sunday, December 5, 2010

Evan Is All Boy

Last evening we had Tyler and Evan with us for a couple of hours. Tyler is still as sweet as ever and LOVES to cuddle with me!!!!!! Evan was all boy. He asked for his jeep cars and blocks. He was busy making sounds for the jeep cars going and built garages for them. When I asked him, "Evan, do you want to eat now?" Evan said, "No, no, no, no, I play cars." Well I gave him 5 more minutes to play. A little later, it was time for Evan's bath. He usually loves to take a bath and cries when he has to get out. Tonight, however, he answered me, "No, no, no, no bath, I play cars." Luckily, he changed his mind when he heard the water running in the bathtub and said, "I take a bath." I hope this No No No is not the beginning of the terrible twos. I can look at it as Evan is now being more assertive in what he does and has an opinion. Evan had to sit in his wooden rocking chair every time he sang Jingle Bells to us or sang the ABC song. It was too funny. We love being grandparents.

No comments: