Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day With Evan


Today on Labor Day, we got to spend a few hours with Evan. Alisson and Terence took Jer and Kenzie out to breakfast. Actually, I think Alisson was letting me to spend one last time with Evan before I start Rainbow tomorrow. I am so thankful that I had some very special bonding times with Evan over the summer. When school starts, my schedule is not as flexible. Pappy G took this picture of Evan and me as we did our Deer song.(As the Deer Panteth for the Water). This is a tradition I started with Evan at 2 weeks. I sing along with the music on the computer and Evan looks at the deer. When I ask, "Evan, do you want to do the deer?",he makes a sound for a response and starts crawling towards the living room (where the computer is). I cherish this special time with him.

No comments: