Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Evan Has Fun

Yesterday we planned on watching Evan from 3:45-6:00pm. Alisson called and said, "Mom, I am going to Super Suppers from 6-8. Do you want Terence to pick Evan up at 6:15 or do you want to watch him until 8?" I jumped at the opportunity. Alisson said, "Well I didn't know if you would want to since you teach tomorrow." I love teaching, however, my family has always and will always come first. So, we had a great time with Evan. Pappy G was home, too. Pappy G started a silly activity with Evan and Evan loved it. Pappy stacked 4 blocks and said, "Oh, no, Evan.... don't knock them down. Evan then knocked them down and Pappy said, "Boom!!!" Evan laughed and laughed. Sometimes he even put his head back laughing and would fall over. It was hilarious. This video just shows a bit of the fun Evan and Pappy G had!!! I had a blast watching for awhile and then realized I should video it.

No comments: