I had the 3 youngest grandchildren over for a few hours to play. When Ty and Evan first arrived they did some rough housing as boys will do.
Ava playing with a Fisher Price toy that her Momma and Uncle Zach had on their baby cribs many years ago.
All 3 bathed, jammies on and eating a snack of goldfish crackers.
Ava is Ok with the Santa toy she is holding, however, she does not like the Santa on the floor that walks, rings a bell and plays music. She says "No and then waves and says "Bye Bye."
Still liking the toy Santa.
How precious... the two brothers hug each other. This was after they were play fighting and said, " You need to keep your hands to yourself at Grammie's house. Evan asked, "Can we hug?" I said, "Of course and then I had to get my camera."
The Third of June
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment