Sunday, September 15, 2013

Saturday with Grandkiddos Visiting

 We had the 5 BG grandkiddos with us on Saturday afternoon and evening.  Their Mama and Daddy went to a wedding.  I thought it would be a great idea to take the grandkiddos to the City Park to play in the children's area.  Well, most of BG thought the same idea.  There were so many children there and parents, grandparents.  I was glad that Josh and Kori were still wearing their bright green cross country t-shirts.  We could spot them easily.  I had Ava and Pappy was in charge of Tyle and Evan.  Her is Ava on a bouncy toy.  She was saying 'EEEE" to show she was having fun.
 Josh wanted me to take a picture of him on the rings.  He is the one in the fluorescent green t-shirt on the rings.  Tyler is crossing the bridge.
 Evan and Tyler having fun.
 Ava swinging at the park.  We had to wait 20 minutes to get a swing. 
 Then, we went to Dairy Queen.  I shared my hot fudge sundae with her and really all of the grandchildren.  They all had their own treats, however, they wanted mine, too.  Ava kept saying "Bite." 
 Ava wanted to wipe the ice cream off of her face.  She is saying 'Oh."
Here are the 5 grandkiddos jammed into a little car at the City Park.  Grammie will do anything for a Kodak moment.  I think everyone looks at us with amazement as we go anywhere with the 5.  We do have to take two cars.  Our Honda civics cannot take all  5.  Pappy takes 2 and Grammie had 3.  We ended the evening with glow in the dark sticks, necklaces and rings.  Fun time!!!!

No comments: