Evan spent the night with us on Wednesday. We started the evening with yogurt at Lola's. How fun!! Evan chose chocolate yogurt with marshmallows, gummie bears and mini chocolate chips.
Evan on the train at our library.
Evan playing with the train track while he waits for the Naturalist program to begin. The theme was "Under Your Foot." Evan got to hold a snake, touch and examine a worm, look at a mouse, cricket and other things in the ground. It was a wonderful presentation. When I asked Evan if he wanted to go to the library for a program. He asked, "Will it be good?" I told I didn't know if it would be fun and that we could leave if he did not like it. Evan told us after the presentation, "I loved it." We had a lot of fun with Evan spending the night with us. He is a sweetie. We saw a friend downtown and she said, "Oh, he looks like his uncle." We hear that a lot about Evan.
The Third of June
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment