Ava playing this morning and doing her Tummy Time. She enjoys Tummy Time, finally. She used to cry and get very upset during Tummy Time. We, however, knew the importance of her doing Tummy Time. It is so nice now that she likes her Tummy Time and will play and look around. She is growing so fast and developing.
We got a call from Alisson saying that their power was out. We invited their family of 8 to sleep at our house. We had power and air conditioning during this 100 degree weather. I got all arrangements ready for their arrival and then Terence told us that their power was back on about an hour later. They all came over anyways for ice cream. I asked if anyone wanted to spend the night. Evan asked to stay 7 days, Kori wanted to stay and I asked for little Ava. So, we had 3 of the grandkiddos stay overnight. Fun but interesting Friday night.
The Third of June
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment