This is Tyler early Saturday morning. He spent the night with us along with his brother Josh and sister Kori. Tyler has taken an interest in books. He likes to look at books on his own and likes to have the same book read to him at least 8 times. Tyler is so cute when he plops into my lap with a book and looks up at me to read it. Tyler is starting to say some new words... cook for cookie, ball, and here (when he gives something to you.) He understands everything that is said to him. He associates getting a bath with going to bed. When he stays at our house, I give an early bath and the kiddos play or watch a movie in their pj's. When it was Tyler's turn for a bath, he ran away. I said, "Tyler, you are only taking a bath. You do not have to go to bed. You can play after your bath." He then willingly came to take his bath. I have so much fun with the grandchildren. Of course, Kori says, 'You are the best, Grammie."
No comments:
Post a Comment