Saturday, December 3, 2011

Grandkiddos Are Fun

 Tyler loves to play at our house.  Here he is playing with the nesting cups.  Tyler is walking now.  He is such a cute boy!!
 Evan really likes the little tree in our bedroom.  He watched it for at least 20 minutes.  When I said, "I am going to go,"  Evan said, "I'm not leaving."
 Here is Pappy holding Ava during her first visit at our house without her parents!!!!  Pappy is saying Sh. Sh. as Ava is going to sleep.
 Evan likes our singing and walking Santa.  His Mommy got it from her Grandma and Grandpa for Christmas when she was 2 or 3 years old.  Evan asks for the Santa, however, Tyler is afraid of the Santa.
 Grammie with baby Ava.  I so loved having Ava at our house this afternoon for a couple of hours.  She is a sweetie pie.  Ava now weighs 4lbs. 3oz. 
Here is Ava just hanging out and checking everything out at our house.  She is a cutie patooti.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Love all the pics. Everyone is growing so fast. PTL for healthy at home grandbabies! Ava's quilt will be to you soon. Love and Hugs, Sally