Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Grandkids With Us

 Last night (Monday) we had the 4 grandchildren with us for the evening.  They had dinosaur spaghettios, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, cheetoes and chocolate milk.  I took this photo right after bathtime.  We SKYPED with Aunt Bon Bon and Uncle Cha Cha. 
 The grandchildren are wearing the pajamas we got them for an Easter gift.  Evan has Lightning McQueen Cars pjs, Josh has fire engines on his pj's that says Mom's Hero, Kori has a cute polka dotted nighty and Tyler has 9 month jammies that say Hand Some. 
Baby Tyler looked so angelic sleeping that I just had to take this photo.  He was a little clingy tonight which I did not mind. He fell asleep in my arms as I rocked him and sang to him.  Tyler had his six month check up and got booster shots today.  OUCH!!!  Tyler is in the 60th percentile for weight and the 70th percentile in length. 

No comments: