Saturday, February 5, 2011

Boys Sleepover With Grammie and Pappy G

Lucky us.  We got to have Josh(4) and Evan (2) spend the night with us Friday.  Each month we like to do something special with the grandchildren.  Since we had Kori with us last weekend, it was the boys' turn.  Pappy G made pancakes and sausage for dinner.  Josh thought it was funny to have breakfast for dinner.  He ate 3 pancakes and 2 sausages and Evan ate 2 pancakes and 3 sausages.  Growing boys!!  We put them to bed in their sleeping bags at 8:45.  Evan woke up at 5:30 am and Josh was up by 6:30.  A very early Saturday morning for us.  The boys had cereal, breakfast bar, juice, milk and monster toast that I made with colored milk.  Josh thought that was really neat.  He made a piece of monster toast, too.  I took this video of the boys building blocks together.  I said, "Nice building blocks Josh and Evan."  I must have jinxed the situation.  As you will see, Evan knocked down Josh's blocks.  Josh hit Evan, Evan hit Josh and Josh pushed Evan.  I turned off my Flip camera and Josh was put in time out for 4 minutes.  When his time out ended, I explained that he needs to use his words to tell Evan what he does wrong and not to hit.  Josh is usually very tolerant of Evan.  We played the boardgames Candyland and Shark Attack and watched the Little Rascals movie.  Fun time!!!!!

1 comment:

Linda P. said...

SO sweet. I think Josh is incredibly patient:)Love the counting and Evan's "Mine!"