We got to have some Grammie and Pappy G time with baby Tyler and Evan this afternoon. Their Daddy with some friends did the Polar Bear Plunge and jumped into the Maumee River. We had such fun with the boys. Tyler fell asleep in my arms while I rocked him. He slept for an hour in my arms. We gave both boys a bath. We told Evan it was his Polar Bear Plunge. Tyler looked so cute in his Happy New Year outfit. Evan was in his glory having his two favorite foods at Grammie and Pappy's house... cheese puffs and cookie. On a side note, Evan wore his Thomas the Tank Engine undies and told us two times that he had to go potty. The M & M's are a great motivator and reward for Evan. I know I have said this before, but, being grandparents is sooooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!
The Third of June
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment