Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tyler's Visit





Pappy G and I got to have baby Tyler for 2 hours last evening while the rest of his family went to the lighting of the Christmas tree. Tyler was so much fun. He is so alert and was awake the whole time. His Mommy said that this is his most awake time. It is just before his last feeding before bedtime. In the photo with Pappy G, Tyler is holding on to Pappy's finger. Tyler momentarily held on to a soft rattle. He really liked his bath tonight. He likes the warm water. Tyler did cry when I took him out of the bathtub. Too cold for him. He is such a sweetie. He cuddled with me while he was wide awake. I just loved that. Tyler is 4 weeks old. He notices toys and tracks people and toys. We just feel so blessed.

No comments: