Sunday, September 19, 2010

Evan Visiting Us

On Saturday afternoon, we had Evan from 4:00 to 6:00. His family went early to tailgate for the BGSU football game. We got to have Evan so he would not be at the stadium so long. He has not been at our house in over a week. His language has really developed in that short period of time. I told Evan I was going to the store and I would be right back. Evan sat with Pappy G and said, "Bye Grammie." When I got home from Meijer, Evan was pulling a teddy bear in the little red wagon. Earlier, Pappy G had taken Evan for a long wagon ride. I told Evan it was time for his bath. When in the tub, Evan said, "Grammie, watch this." He splashed the water and laughed. When I got him out of the tub, Evan said a few words that sounded like "Sue" to me. I asked him, "Sue who, Evan?" He then clearly said, "BGSU." I was at that time putting on his BGSU Falcon t-shirt. We then took him out to the stadium to find his parents. As we were walking, several people said, "Ah, look at the cute baby." Evan looked like a big boy to me in his BGSU shirt, blue jeans and light up tennis shoes. He is a cool dude!!

No comments: