This week I have been able to play with Evan at my house a few times for an hour or so. His Mommy has been busy with Vacation Bible School. She is the VBS director. So, she needed some time to get things ready each afternoon. I have loved having Evan with me. He is so easy to take care of. He communicates all of his needs and desires. I called Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Charlie today so they could listen to Evan talking as he played. Evan said "Charlie" for the first time today and Uncle Charlie got to hear it. Pappy got home in time to see Evan today. They played the guitar together. Evan said, "Evan's guitar." Pappy had to tell him that the guitar is Uncle Zach's. I am always thankful for this wonderful gift given to us. Evan's favorite toys today were a truck and his doggy.
The Third of June
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment