Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Evan and His Blocks


Evan got these nesting ABC building blocks for Easter. He used to knock blocks over all of the time. When I build a tower with these blocks, I say, "Wait." When the tower is completed I tell Evan he can knock them down. As you can see, he is more interested in reaching the top block than knocking the tower over. Today when I said,"Thank you," Evan said, "Thank you, welcome." I was holding him and he saw the basket of Easter candy. Evan said, "Candy." When I gave him a Hershey miniature, Evan said, "Chocolate." I told Alisson that I gave him a piece of chocolate candy. He said, "Big boy" today. We played a lot of ball bouncing, throwing and catching today. Evan loves his balls.

1 comment:

Linda P. said...

Don't you just love all the new words/ Cate's into sentences now and you can have a real little conversation with her.