Today I got to go with Alisson to Evan's 6 month check up. I was so touched by Alisson inviting me to go with them. I was very impressed by all of the information given to Alisson. Example: Sunscreen and types of bug repellant to use. Evan weighs 16lbs.3oz. and is 27 and a half inches long. He is tall and lean. 90th percentile for height. Evan has his 2 bottom teeth and his top teeth are starting. Evan showed off today. He laughed when the nurse touched his belly-- he is ticklish on his belly. He smiled, laughed, talked, followed the light left to right and up and down. When given the tongue depressor, Evan held on to it in his right hand and then put it in his left. The nurse practitioner said, "He just transferred it which is 7 months." I asked, He is doing fine, right? She answered, "Yes" and he is cute, too." Evan had to get three shots. I never have heard him cry so loudly and turn red. He was very upset!!!! As soon as his Mommy picked him up though, he was fine again. We are so thankful to God for Evan and his continued healthy development.
2 comments:
Hard to believe how big he's getting! It's seems like just yesterday he was born! Glad he's doing well.
Glad to hear Evan's doing so well. He's getting to be a big boy; that first year goes by quickly. He'll be walking before you know it.
Enjoy!
Linda
Post a Comment