Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Evan at 5 Months

Hi Everyone,
This is Evan. I am 5 months old. I can roll over from my tummy to my back and from my back to my tummy. I am starting to get my balance and strength to sit up. Grammie only uses two fingers to help me sit up. I really like looking outside at the birds, the flowers, trees and grass. On Saturday, Grammie walked me all around her yard and showed me the pretty red tulips. My Mommy has been feeding me rice cereal for a couple of weeks. The first time I ate it, I got more on my shirt than in my tummy. I am doing much better now. Mommy has added peas with my rice cereal. I like it. I like to laugh at my Mommy, Daddy and Pappy G. I cuddle with my Grammie and read books with her and she sings to me. I have a lot of fun toys to play with at home and at Grammie and Pappy G's. Grammie told me that when I get bigger she is going to always have cookies for me at her house-- chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin and sugar cookies. I don't quite know what that means, but I think it is good.
Love to all,
Baby Evan

No comments: