Wow!!! Time flies. Evan is 4 months old. He had his four month check up with the pediatrician on Tuesday, March 24. Evan weighs 14lbs.12oz. and is in the 50th percentile for weight. His length is 26 1/2 inches. Evan is in the 90th percentile for height.He is developing just fine. Praise God!!!!
Evan is now rolling from his back to his side. He loves to play with his hands. He is just discovering his feet. When lying on his back, Evan kicks his feet on the floor and moves around. Yesterday, he was almost off of his quilt and he had started in the center. Evan plays with toys and "talks" as he is playing. I think he said "Hi' the other day. (I know it's his Grammie saying this, however, it sounded like 'Hi.)"
I have realized that Evan thinks of me as the nurturing,loving, kissing grandparent and Pappy G. is the fun one. Pappy G came home and he said Hi Evan. Evan smiled immediately and laughed as Pappy G played with him. Evan cracks up at Pappy G and he cuddles with me. That's OK with me.... I love to hold him and rock him to sleep. Evan has his own personality. He makes us laugh. We so enjoy time with him!!!
The Third of June
1 year ago
1 comment:
Don't babies grow fast?
Love seeing the pictures; he's a cutie. Definitely looks like a Kallenbach to me.
Have fun in NC this weekend.
Linda
Post a Comment